- Configurable as 6/5/4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 6 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 6 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILCTM Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTOTM Signal Sense
- 3-way Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (8 channels) for OEM integration
- 6 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
Building from the hugely successful LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier, the LC-6.1200 is surely the most flexible 6 channel amplifier on the market. Featuring eight active speaker level inputs with summing, coupled with an intuitive three-way Linkwitz-Riley crossover network, the LC-6.1200 can be easily integrated with most factory installed source units. The patented AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include our GTO Signal Sense, MILC Source Clip Detection and assignable Remote Level Control. The LC-6.1200 builds on the legacy of audio passion and a focus on user-friendly features, making this a perfect solution based amplifier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.