The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile balanced dome diaphragms that deliver clean, extended response, on and off axis. The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures.
Inline 6 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit. The TR050-CT is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 6 dB / octave.
Sonic character: Clear and Efficient
Sold as a pair.
Textile Dome Tweeter
Our woven synthetic balanced dome diaphragm offers superior smoothness to the typical plastic balanced domes used in automotive speakers.
Our woven textile balanced dome diaphragm exhibits better damping than the plastic diaphragms used in most small balanced dome tweeters. This suppresses high-frequency ringing, delivering a smoother response and reducing listener fatigue at higher output levels.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS)* 50 W
- Peak Music Power* 125 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.)* 2 - 50 W
- System Efficiency 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- System Frequency Response 4 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- *With supplied crossover
Tweeter Physical Specifications
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A1) 1.79 in / 45 mm
- Surface Mount Fixture Diameter (A2) 1.84 in / 47 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 1.55 in / 39 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth (C) 0.60 in / 15 mm
- Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D1) 0.29 in / 7 mm
- Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D2) 1.08 in / 27 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.