- compact mono subwoofer amplifier
- 30 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (60 watts RMS at 2 ohms)
- 90 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- designed for systems powered by factory radio or aftermarket receiver
- universal harness lets you send signal from speaker-level wiring
- runs off same power circuit as receiver (must be 15-amp or more)
- Class D amp technology
- built-in low-pass crossover (selectable 80, 100, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- optional RUX-KNOB wired remote level control
- fuse: 10A
- 12-gauge power and ground leads recommended, when necessary
Add some bass to your factory system
Alpine's KTP-190U "Power Pack" mono amplifier can power a sub with up to 90 watts RMS, yet this compact amp will fit behind most dashboards for a truly stealthy installation. The KTP-190U can drive a 1-ohm load safely, so it'll make a big bass impression with a couple of small subs wired together.
A low-pass filter helps keep your subwoofer sounding fat and full, and an optional wired remote will let you control the level from your front seat. In terms of power, the KTP-190U matches up well with most factory radios or aftermarket receivers, but it's not recommended for premium amplified systems or systems in which the speakers are powered by an outboard amp.
The KTP-190U will work with just about any car stereo, but it's not a plug-and-play installation — you'll have to wire it into your system. If your car receiver's power circuit is protected by a 15-amp or larger fuse (check your fuse box or owner's manual), you can tap into it to power your KTP-190U. Otherwise, you'll have to run a power wire to the battery. Be sure to add a 10-amp inline fuse as close to the battery as possible.
You can install this compact amp behind most dashboards, and can splice into your speaker wiring to get signal to the KTP-190U.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.