- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 6"x9" carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter with inline crossover
- Handles up to 85 watts RMS (260 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-15/16"
- Grilles not included
- Warranty: 1 year
Refresh your ride with Alpine
Alpine's been building quality car speakers for decades, and their latest S-Series S-S69C 6"x9" component speaker system is no exception. If you've been living with anemic factory sound, this step up in range, tone definition, and power handling will make you giddy just about every time you hop behind the wheel. And if you're really jonesing for the best possible sound quality, hook these speakers up to a nice amp — you won't regret it!
Alpine's carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cones provide next-level sturdiness but are also agile enough to handle the complexities of the midrange. The big multi-roll rubber surround contributes to reduced distortion for a cleaner sound. Separate silk dome tweeters provide all the precise details that bring out the character of the instruments and vocals. If you've never experienced Alpine sound quality, these speakers are a great place to start.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.