The Access 30 A4 subwoofer develops a rated power of 250 W RMS. The essential complement to your car audio installation, it gives your kit heightened dynamics and you benefit from powerful Focal sound. It is ideal for use in sealed and bass reflex enclosures.
RELIABLE, EXTREME PERFORMANCE
The 30 A4 sub is a fantastic addition to your car audio system. It achieves extreme performance levels and powerful, deep bass. Its 30 cm glass fibre DFS® cone is mounted on butyl suspension, providing consistent performance and increasing the subwoofer's life. The 30 A4 benefits from high power handling due to its powerful magnet and Kapton-mounted 50 mm coil ventilated by a spider decompression system.
- Compact sealed enclosure: 20-30L (0.70 - 1.05 cu.ft)
- Bass reflex enclosure: 25-35L (0.88 - 1.23 cu.ft)
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- DFS® cone (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Powerful 43/4" (120 mm) magnet: 250 Watts RMS
- Spider decompression ventilated coil
- Great dynamics
- High power
- Diameter: 12" (300mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Voice-coil height: 1" (25mm)
- Magnet: 43/4" (120mm)
- Max. power: 500W
- Nom. power: 250W RMS
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) : 87dB
- Frequency response: 32Hz – 500Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.