JL Audio C1-650
True edge-driven tweeters, stamped steel frames and lots of other features to preserve every detail of the music you love. That's just a taste of what the C1 Series has to offer.
Need more? Oh, there's more
The JL Audio C1-650 components are designed to improve your sound without complicating the installation. Built to fit behind most factory grilles, the C1 Series will set you up with more sonic enjoyment than your factory drivers. Protections against distortion, high-quality materials and proven technology all come with every speaker in the C1 line.
The two-way configuration of the C1 components makes them an easy choice. Mount the mineral-filled IMPP mid-woofer in the factory location, and put the high-quality tweeter in a spot of your choice. The Conex spider allows better motion of the voice coil while other safeguards prevent buzzing.
The multi-adapter ring also gives you more flexibility in your installation. For these 6.5" components, the ring allows installation in most 6" and 6.75" locations.
Get more for your money with the C1 Series. Put these in your cart and prepare for better sound in your ride.
- 6.5" C1 Series 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225watts each side
- RMS: 100 watts per set / 50 watts each side
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Rubber midwoofer surround
- .75" Edge-driven aluminum dome tweeter
- Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Top-mount Depth: 2.44"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 48-24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.