The best link between a Hi-Fi system and the network. Thanks to the MiND, take control and gain access to musical libraries.
The MOON 180MiND allows to link music libraries to your Hi-Fi system in the best way possible. Gone are compromises between quality and practicality. Apple smartphone or tablet (soon Android too) become the ideal remote control for a MOON system and allow to access music from your computers, NAS, mobile devices or internet.
The 180MiND outputs signal via all types of digital connections (Toslink, SPDIF on RCA, AES/EBU on XLR) for compatibility with all DACs. It allows to reach the maximum sonic potential of a very high end sound system the same way it would do from an entry level system.
The MiND's SimLink connection allows to control any SimLink equipped MOON system to enhance ease of use without having to use the IR remote. Also, it can adjust the real volume control of a MOON system rather than doing digital attenuation like most others do. This allows to preserve full fidelity regardless of volume setting.
MiND Streaming Module Features:
- UPnP Renderer (Universal Plug & Play)
- DLNA 1.5 Compatibility
- Online content from vTuner Internet Radio & "Music Services" upgrades
- Local Playlists, Gapless Playback & Silent track scanning
- File Support up to 24-bit/192kHz for all file formats
- Supported file formats: Wave, FLAC, FLAC HD, AIF, AAC, ALAC, MP3 (vbr/cbr), WMA-9 ,OGG Vorbis
- S/PDIF, TosLink & AES/EBU digital outputs
- 100Base-T RJ45 Ethernet interface & IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interface inputs
- WEP, WPA, WPA2 Wi-Fi encryption support
MiND Application Control Features:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch compatible control software
- Zone selection, zone grouping and Permanent zone naming
- Independant control for each zone with SimLink™ equipped MOON Preamplifier or Integrated Amplifier
Note: The Wi-Fi protocol doesn't support hi-resolution audio (anything higher than CD format's 16-bit depth). As a result, you may encounter issues when attempting to wirelessly stream hi-res audio. This not an issue caused by your MiND hardware or MiND app.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.