The Neo 250i Integrated Amplifier delivers power and emotion in an elegant package.
Versatile and intuitive to use, the Neo 250i delivers a seductive musical performance and represents and outstanding value. Well respected and known for exceptional price-to-quality ratio, the Neo 250i marries a classy appearance, true MOON-build quality and irreproachable sound quality without equal in its price class. Assembled to our exacting standards, it will deliver outstanding performance with the reliability that has made our products so well known and respected around the world.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- An oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design
- 6 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel
- Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
- Heat-sink free design incorporating an aluminum chassis for evenly distributed heat dissipation
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.
- Output Power at 8Ω 50 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω 100 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity 370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Damping Factor > 200
- Gain 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio > 101dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range) 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk -78dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt) < 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 50 watts) < 0.02%
- Intermodulation distortion < 0.05%
- Shipping weight 22 lbs / 10 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in., 42.9 x 8.9 x 36.6 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.