The Neo 330A Power Amplifier is a combination of high-performance and an elegant package.
Bred directly from the Evolution Series, the Neo 330A represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambience of a musical performance. When mated with the Neo 350P Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
Technically, the Neo 330A is the stereo version of the flagship Neo 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the Neo 330A is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- A "no overall feedback" design resulting in genuine real-time amplification, a more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality, virtually non-existent intermodulation distortion and the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback
- An oversized power supply
- Custom proprietary toroidal transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical and thermal loss, yielding an improved power transfer and lower regulation factor. The result is increased current speed and better dynamics
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity, resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction
- A high damping factor for superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed and refined timbre accuracy
- Balanced differential circuitry
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
- 12 Volt trigger input/output for remote operations
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- Output Power at 8Ω 125 Watts per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω 250 Watts per channel
- Output Power - Bridged Mono at 8Ω 400 Watts
- Input Sensitivity 800mV RMS
- Input Impedance 47,000Ω
- Damping Factor > 400
- Maximum current output 28 Amperes
- Maximum output voltage 40 Volts
- Signal-to-noise Ratio 100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range) 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt) < 0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 watts) < 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion Unmeasureable
- Shipping weight 33 lbs / 15 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in., 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.