- 2nd-order electroacoustic at 3.0kHz (tweeter/mid) and800Hz (mid/woofers)
- Poly Cones with inverted caps, reverse roll surrounds and S-PAL Tweeters.
- 4-driver, 3-way bass reflex
- Compatible with 8 ohms
The stylish and affordable new Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F Series is the perfect introduction to the world of high performance audio. Sure it’s packed with state-of-the-art technology, the kind of stuff only found on speakers that cost much more. But more important, the new Monitor SE Series is part of the Paradigm family of high performance loudspeakers, and just like all Paradigm loudspeakers it’s engineered to change the way you think and feel about
Poly Cones with inverted caps, reverse roll surrounds and S-PAL Tweeters. Perforated Phase Alignment (PPA) Tweeter Lens smooths extended high frequency response for incredible detail. Computer optimized second-order crossovers, engineered for seamless dynamic integration.
- Design: 4-driver, 3-way bass reflex floor-standing
- Crossover: 2nd-order electroacoustic at 3.0kHz (tweeter/mid) and800Hz (mid/woofers)
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) S-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens
- Midrange Driver: 5-1/2” (140mm) mineral filled polypropylene cone/inverted dust cap/downroll surround
- Bass Driver: Two 5-1/2” (140mm) mineralfilled polypropylene cones / inverted dust cap / downroll surrounds
- Low Frequency Extension: 44Hz
- Frequency Response (On Axis): +/- 3dB from 55Hz – 21kHz
- Frequency Response (30°): +/- 3dB from 55Hz – 17kHz
- Sensitivity – Room: 91 dB
- Sensitivity – Anechoic: 88 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15-130W
- Maximum Input Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Overall Dimensions (h x w x d): 39-1/2” x 9” x 11-1/8” (100.4 cm x 23 cm x 28cm)
- Weight: 35lb (15.8kg) each
- Finish: Matte Black, Gloss White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.