It doesn’t get much better than this! The all-new XR11 subwoofers are a master class in design and engineering refinement that challenges what is possible from a compact, sealed subwoofer design. Paradigm’s goal was to push the boundaries of performance while never losing sight of aesthetics by wrapping everything up into a suitable size that won’t ever feel out of place.
Over three years in the making, this exotic design took thousands of engineering hours to develop and refine. Paradigm’s founder, Scott Bagby, oversaw this monster woofer’s development to guarantee nothing was left on the table. To put it simply, XR11 woofers are the most powerful speaker drivers that Paradigm has ever created. With output capability so high that some of Paradigm’s test cabinets were literally busted open from the massive forces generated inside.
While incredibly powerful and capable of extreme output, power without control is meaningless. To that end, the XR11’s woofer is also a super low distortion design, significantly outclassing its intended competitors in not only distortion but maximum output, especially for a subwoofer this compact and beautiful. XR11 is not only about maximizing output but minimizing distortion too. This one-two-punch design philosophy is bolstered by the inclusion of exclusive Paradigm technologies not found elsewhere.
Vertical Mounting System:
To further improve the XR11’s performance-to-size ratio, Paradigm engineers used a Vertical Mounting System to fit more woofer into the same space, maximizing the performance possible while keeping the footprint of the subwoofer in check.
Dual-Motor Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension
XR11’s Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension is grounded by a dual-spider centring system that supports the voice coil on both sides to ensure clean linear motion while pushing the envelope of its excursion.
Split Coil Construction
Oppositely wound turns on each coil, effectively eliminate motor non-linearity. High-temperature wire (adhesives rated to 450° F/232° C) ensure long-term reliability and very high power handling. Apical™ formers contribute to high stiffness.
Patented Active Ridge Technology (ART™)
XR11’s patented ART driver design “overmolds” durable driver surrounds to allow the farthest possible throw without distortion or destruction for a 3dB gain in output, with a 50% reduction in audible distortion compared to drivers held back by standard surrounds.
CARBON-X Unibody Bass Driver
XR11’s Carbon fiber reinforced drivers use a single-piece cone construction for added strength, especially at higher volumes, with the lowest possible mass to ensure every detail and note can be felt.
Up to 2.2kW of Powerful Class-D Amplification
With colossal power reserves and the massive output capability of its Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspensionenabled woofer, the XR11 subwoofers achieve effortless sound during even the most demanding musical passages or movie soundtracks.
Anthem Room Correction (ARC®)
with ARC Genesis Software and premium Microphone.
Mobile Control App
Power without control is meaningless, so to control and tune XR11’s performance, we added our simple and powerful mobile Control App. Get quick and easy access to all of XR11’s settings and sound adjustments, including volume, phase, low pass filter, DSP mode and more, all from the comfort of your seat.
Paradigm XR11 Features:
- XR11 embodies Paradigm’s “Art Embracing Science” philosophy. It’s the perfect complement to any system and blends perfectly with their award-winning Founder series of loudspeakers.
- Faceted Cabinet Design – XR11’s cabinet is not only purposefully beautiful but intentionally functional. The geometric profile elegantly distributes the massive load of housing the powerful woofer inside, providing greater strength and rigidity than traditional rectangular designs.
- Cascade-Fusion bracing further increases cabinet rigidity for maximum acoustic precision while also breaking up standing waves internally, which provides more accuracy and greater bass clarity.
- Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension – XR11’s Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension is grounded by a dual-spider centering system to ensure the massive woofer maintains a clean, linear motion while pushing the envelope of its excursion limits.
- Split Coil Construction: Oppositely wound turns on each coil, effectively eliminating motor non-linearity. High-temperature wire (adhesives rated to 450° F/232° C) ensure long-term reliability and very high power handling. ApicalTM formers contribute to high stiffness.
- Patented Active Ridge Technology (ARTTM) – XR11’s patented ARTTM driver design “overmolds” durable driver surrounds to allow the farthest possible throw without distortion or destruction for a 3dB gain in output, with a 50% reduction in audible distortion compared to drivers held back by standard surrounds.
- Advanced Shock-Mount Enabled Outriggers – Paradigm’s exclusive outriggers are designed with multi-layered durometer rubber-metal matrices to provide industry-leading isolation whose benefits can be measured and heard in the real world.
- Up to 2.2kW of Powerful Class-D Amplification – With colossal power reserves and the massive output capability of its Ultra Long Throw Trilinear Suspension-enabled woofer, the XR11 subwoofers achieve effortless sound during even the most demanding musical passages or movie soundtracks.
- Remote Control App
- Made in Canada
Where Form & Function Are One
XR11 expertly blends form and function to combine every element acting as reinforced bracing to create a beautiful yet robust enclosure free of performance-robbing vibrations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.