The M0-65 full-range speakers are purpose built to play high quality sound in outdoor environments. The Element Ready® design enables these speakers to withstand water, salt, dust, and UV rays.
The newly designed M0 speakers feature weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft and off-road vehicle audio systems. The 100% UV stable frame combined with an encapsulated motor assembly, and marine grade connectors yield a driver that will not discolor or corrode in the harsh marine environment. Purpose built to play high quality sound in the outdoors, the M0 speakers deliver superb low end and mid-range frequency reproduction via an injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body, santoprene surround, and Rockford’s patented VAST (vertical attach surround technique) Technology to increase the effective radiating cone area. By pairing this with an efficient, grill integrated, tweeter the speakers’ sonic signature is rounded out by smooth crystal-clear high frequencies.
- Grill Integrated 0.5" (13mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1" (25mm) High Temp Kapton® Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- UV and Salt-Fog Resistant Santoprene Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.