The M2D2-10I Color Optix™ 10” DVC 2-Ohm infinite baffle subwoofers deliver loud, clear, accurate bass, and light the way for your journey! M2 provides a customized look by using either the stainless-steel grille or the white “sport” grille insert. The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize your own color patterns. The Element Ready™ design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. This subwoofer is optimized for Infinite Baffle installations, where an enclosure is not required.
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M2 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 1 and 4 ohms as easy as flipping a switch. This subwoofer is optimized for Infinite Baffle installations, where an enclosure is not required. A mounting baffle is required to isolate any interaction between the front and rear wavelengths to prevent cancellation.
- 2" (50mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra-high temperature PA66 with 30% glass fill injection-molded frame with UV inhibitors
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 100% UV Stable Centrex plastic grill
- Linear Aramid-Polyester Composite Spider
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- Injection molded UV stable foam surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Optimized for infinite baffle applications when an enclosure is not an option
- 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.