- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over/under voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 1 Year Warranty
Rockford Fosgate powerIf you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-10 is the right one for the job! The P300-10 features a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
The P300-10T comes equipped with a 10" woofer that's a perfect match for the built-in 300-watt amplifier. The sealed enclosure provides optimum sound quality, and the rugged industrial vinyl coating protects it wherever you choose to install it. You can use the low-pass crossover, phase switch, and bass boost to adjust the sub to work best in your vehicle. High- and low-level inputs allow you to connect it to any system, while the included remote knob lets you adjust bass intensity from the driver's seat. Best of all, you can pop out the "quick disconnect" power and signal connectors to remove the enclosure for some extra room when you need it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.