- Powered sealed subwoofer enclosure with 12" sub
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS)
- 5/8" MDF enclosure with heat-activated vinyl finish
- Remote bass-level control included
- Quick disconnect connectors for easy removal
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Separate low-level and speaker-level inputs
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Phase switch (0°, 180°)
- Variable bass boost
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Requires 8-gauge wiring kit (sold separately)
- 27-1/2"W x 15"H x 9-1/2"D1 x 5-3/4"D2
- Warranty: 1 year
Rockford Fosgate power for your truck
Are you looking to add some bass to your ride without all the headaches of matching up a sub with a compatible amp and enclosure? Rockford Fosgate designed their Punch Series P300-12T powered subwoofer to give you a perfect match of enclosure, sub, and amp, so you can avoid all the complex mathematics. At only 9-1/2" deep, this slim enclosure will tuck neatly behind the seat in your truck, enhancing your music with deep, rich bass. You'll love the powerful impact this enclosure adds to your favorite tracks, and you'll rest easy knowing that you're getting tried-and-true Rockford Fosgate performance.
Rugged and powerful
The P300-12T comes equipped with a 12" woofer that's a perfect match for the built-in 300-watt amplifier. The sealed enclosure provides optimum sound quality, and the rugged industrial vinyl coating protects it wherever you choose to install it. You can use the low-pass crossover, phase switch, and bass boost to adjust the sub to work best in your vehicle. High- and low-level inputs allow you to connect it to any system, while the included remote knob lets you adjust bass intensity from the driver's seat. Best of all, you can pop out the "quick disconnect" power and signal connectors to remove the enclosure for some extra room when you need it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.