Neo ACE All-in-One Music Player
NEW PRODUCT. The Neo ACE is A Complete Experience of musical ecstasy. Simply hook up a pair of speakers, connect to the internet and you are ready for music, lots of music. Available now.
Featuring our MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) module which provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility; Add TIDAL and an unlimited world of music awaits you.
The ACE is both intuitive and easy to use. Featuring all new advanced setup software, this is the most configurable and customizable MOON component ever offered. Bridging digital and analog audio at a price-to-performance ratio that is impossible to beat, the ACE includes a high resolution DAC with DSD decoding up to DSD256 and 32-bit/384kHz PCM. At the other end of the audio spectrum, a moving magnet phono preamplifier rounds out this complete package.
The finest sounding and most complete “all-in-one” available, the ACE can do virtually anything expected of a high-performance audio component of this nature. Accentuated by our world renowned MOON sonic signature - visceral tight bass, transparent midrange, precise natural highs - along with lifelike sound, plus countless features, the ACE will be the “heart and soul” of all your musical indulgences.
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- Headphone output on 1/4” TRS jack located on the front panel.
- Seamless integration with our MiND app.
- Eight (8) digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2), Bluetooth® with Qualcomm® aptXTM audio support , WiFi and Ethernet inputs.
- The first MOON product using an OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
- Simple MiND setup via on-board software menu.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
- Output Power at 8Ω
50 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity
370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance
- Signal-to-noise Ratio
100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range)
10Hz - 80kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts)
0.02% / 0.02%
- Intermodulation distortion
- PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates
16 - 32 bits / 44.1 - 384kHz
- DSD sample rates
DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight
24 lbs / 11 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth)
16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in.
42.9 x 8.9 x 36.6 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.