An unmatched spatial audio experience with Sonos Era 300
Sonos Era 300 is a bold, revolutionary new speaker built to deliver the best experience for out loud spatial audio. Unprecedented for a single compact speaker, Era 300 boasts six powerful drivers that direct sound left, right, forward and upward, delivering a breakthrough audio performance that places listeners at the very heart of their music and movies in Dolby Atmos.
- Shaped for spatial: Era 300 wraps its beautifully complex acoustic architecture in an elegantly cinched hourglass design, with every angle, proportion and perforation enhancing the direction and dispersion of sound to truly surround you.
- Room-filling sound: No matter where you are or what you play, the listening experience is nothing short of extraordinary with a sensationally spacious stereo soundstage you can enjoy all around the room.
- Surreal surround sound: As a multi-channel device, Era 300 creates a mind-bending home theater experience that’s supercharged by Dolby Atmos when paired as surrounds with Arc or Beam (Gen 2).
- Deep music industry collaboration: Sonos worked closely with its community of leading artists and creators to meticulously fine-tune Era 300 so listeners can enjoy sound straight from the studio that’s true to the artist’s intent. Trueplay™, available to both Android and iOS users, optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of your space with a tap in the Sonos app.
- More sustainable sound: Era 300 is made with post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and packaged in 100% sustainably sourced paper, while also engineered to reduce power consumption with under two watts idle power consumption and a new sleep function. It’s also built for serviceability by reducing the use of adhesives and transitioning to screws for easy disassembly and repair.
- Bold, new UI: Era 300 features an intuitive new user interface, including a new capacitive volume slider for simple control that complements quick and private control of your music with Sonos Voice Control, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth.
- Upgraded connectivity: Stream all the audio you care about using WiFi or Bluetooth, and directly connect other audio devices such as a turntable using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.
Six class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
Four tweeters ensure faithful playback of high and mid-range frequencies. The forward-firing mid tweeter provides a smooth center image while two side-firing mid tweeters create stereo separation. Loaded into a directional horn, the upward-firing tweeter reflects sound off the ceiling when playing Dolby Atmos content.
Two woofers maximize low-end output and are angled left and right to
support stereo playback.
The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.
Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
6.30 x 10.24 x 7.28 in (160 x 260 x 185 mm) (H x W x D)
9.85 lb (4.47 kg)
Matte; Available in Black or White
Play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.
Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
Light on the product indicates connection, microphone activity, and mute status.
Power and Connectivity
Compatible with WiFi 6 for increased reliability. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
Supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
Connect an audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher